Monday, October 28, 2013

an imperfect Little.Fish.

I have now joined the ranks of those who started out the #31days challenge intending to write for all 31 days, & I have now missed two.

What a perfect time to talk about imperfection.

"...and then he told me, 
"My grace is enough; it's all you need.
My strength comes into its own in your weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:9

my 3 boys

our baby

I adore these little guys.
I am weak, but He is strong.  I'm imperfect, but He is perfect.  I'm unworthy, but He is worthy.

Can I remember to invite him in when I feel weak?  when I fail, when I struggle?  when I get angry, when I am tired?

I'm so glad I don't have to do it all in my own strength, because I couldn't ever do it all in my own strength.

Thank you Lord for pushing me to be imperfect, even in the little things that I probably could have controlled, like blogging.  Thank you for your freedom to strive & the freedom from guilt when striving only creates strife.  Thank you for the time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment