Thursday, October 24, 2013

6.months.old

Happy 6.months.old to my precious baby Calvin Dean!!

chats with Daddy

learning to sit up

hello push up!

Daddy came to the rescue & found the 'lost' lovie!!

chats with his brothers.  they love to laugh!

"this spoon is empty??"

in good company.
Oh.My. little fella you are such a delight.  You are still not a great sleeper, but I'm grateful for the longer stretches of sleep at night (which are intermittent).  You are getting more & more curious on your belly, but no army crawls yet.  Learning to sit up - getting the tri pod move down!  You are VERY alert & keep a close eye on us all.  That is something that people comment on.  ;-)  besides how adorable your dimples are, haha.  You love to go up in the air & ride horsey on mommy's knees.  You love to be held, but play so nice in your jumper & on the floor.  Getting ready for your first foods soon to come!  Still nursing great.  I love you more than I can say.  We are so blessed to have you in our family.

my happy baby


Your 6 month check-up went great!  You were 17 lbs, 7 oz & 29 in long (??!!)  I told your daddy that we were lucky your infant car seat goes to 32 in vs. 30 in, or you'd be out by next month for sure. haha.  You are skinny for your height, but you did great with your first foods this past week.  I'm sure glad you are growing so well!  my precious baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment