Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sweet Pea??

This isn't soo bad.....


um, yes it is. Please, Dad, where is the butternut squash??

Today's experiment with food was baby sweet peas. Now, my cookbook says that these should, should, be a favorite with baby because they are naturally sweeter than some other green veggies, and so I'm thinking no problem. He's eaten zucchini with not too much trouble, but apperently sweet peas are torturous. See below for confirmation. :-)

my poor little sweet pea. even if he doesn't really like them. You should have seen him scrunch up his face and shake his head. It was pretty hilarious. Meanwhile, I'm giving an encore performance of 'Ole McDonald' so that he won't cry. Don't ask me why, but he loves that song.

If you were curious, his bib says 'I love my Mommy' - well hopefully he won't hold the sweet pea incident against me. He's such a good baby.

I can't help it, I love my sweet pea.

1 comment: