Friday, June 11, 2010

James loves his jumper

From June 6, 2010

I got some really cute pictures of James in his jumper today. He is soo funny in it. I"ll have to upload a video too, because it really is funny to see him jumping.


I had decided this afternoon that I should figure out how to get my notes printed into a book that I could keep all my little memories like this with pictures together. So, I look online and I find that you can print your blog really easily, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to print my facebook notes. It doesn't seem compatible. My next thought was well, I can make a blog, import my blog as notes, and export my blog to have it printed as a keepsake. The main problem with that was that making a blog was so much harder and more frustrating that making a 'note.' HOLY COW!! seriously, I was using blogger, and I had to stop because I got so aggravated. To make myself feel better, I looked at these pictures of my little jumping bean. My theory is it may just make you feel better too if you were stressed or frustrated today like I was over little things that just defeat you.

If anyone has good tips on how to blog and not have your brain explode, you can pass them my way. Good night everyone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment