Friday, June 18, 2010

hanging out...


I've been taking a lot of pictures of James lately; I think mostly because he's hard to photograph when its just me and him. Now that he's sitting up mostly by himself, I can sit him up and click away which is kind of fun. I just have to watch out for how far away I get because every now and then he dives left or right or face plants into a belly slide. It really is kind of cool to watch; he looks like a little whale doing some kind of trick- Like at sea world when they slide up onto the little platform and lift up their heads. haha, ok ok you know what I'm talking about.

I would like to say that there were no belly slides on the couch, thankfully. :-) But, he did great sitting up and letting me take his picture. Some of these, I wonder what he's thinking with these funny expressions on his face.


I never get tired of seeing this face. Lately, James has been playing more on his own, and in the mornings, I'll put him in his bouncer toy with a baby Einstein playing and he just coos away. Jumping, laughing, talking, having a blast. It is soo fun to watch him play. It is easy to just sit and enjoy how much fun he's having. Sometimes I think, gosh he's only 5 months old and already getting so much more independent. I kind of liked when he needed me more, but at the same time, it really is awesome to let him play on his own and eat my cereal in the morning. My cup of coffee is always sweeter when James is is bouncing away.

No comments:

Post a Comment