Thursday, June 17, 2010

blog envy?


I've just now figured out how to add all my friends' blogs to my reading list, and honestly ya'll, I think I'm experiencing some blog envy! haha, it is so neat to read about everyone and see pictures of your experiences and your beautiful children. I keep getting great ideas for things to do with James and pictures I need to take with him; really it just makes me want to get my camera out, and yesterday I did. :-)

I have a friend from high school that I cheered with who did the smartest thing to chronicle the change in her daughter as she's growing up. For her pictures each month, she took them in the same spot- the chair in her nursery. So now, when they all line up, you can see the most incredible change in everything, how she's sitting, her little face, her hair, etc. It is really the coolest thing I've seen done with 'month' shots. I wish I had done that with James!! I couldn't figure out how to photograph him by himself when he was so little, but they just propped her up in that chair. Go you Kelli.

It has not been my curiosity to see if I can compile a set of pictures to show the change in James the same way. What do you think?

Birth

One Month

Two Months
Three Months

Four Months

Five Months


No comments:

Post a Comment