Friday, June 11, 2010

Success!!!!


I am now caught up on my blog! It was quite the frustrating task to transfer all the notes I had written in facebook over to the blog, but it is worth it now to have those in the book when I print the blog. I'm really excited about the whole chance to share these small, everyday events and occurrences in my life with Matt and James, but I'm also excited that as I share them with you, I can chronicle them for myself too. That is I think the best part about blogging.

Here is something pretty cute that James is doing now. He's started peeking over the bumper in his crib to see me when I got in to get him up from his nap. He's so funny, he'll see me, then smile and scrunch his whole body up in a ball, then look up at me again and laugh.



Peek-a-boo...

It really is kind of hilarious to see just his little head bobbling and looking your way. I'm still on a mission to get one of his little smile when he's looking up at me like this... :-)

I got a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment