Tuesday, June 15, 2010

summer

Here are some pictures from our yard. I played with all the effects and settings on this one, and I think it turned out kind of cool. James loves the grass! haha, I'm thinking that he's going to love playing outside soon. I kind of can't wait, because some days its hard to think of good indoor activities for him to enjoy (that he hasn't already done by 5 pm...).


Here are some new flowers blooming in the yard too. I have loved seeing them pop up! One thing I'd love to be able to do is photograph the birds in our yard. We see blue birds and cardinals everyday, but they are gone so quickly its really tough to catch them. Any tips??

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I missed you this week. We'll have to make plans soon. Love the new blog design and, of course, the pictures of James=). Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete