Thursday, July 25, 2013

3.months.old




I'm amazed that you are 3 months old now little Calvin.  I took you to see how big you have gotten, and at 12 weeks old, you weighed 14 lbs 2 oz!!  You have gotten to be so big & sweet & easy going & patient.  I can't believe how much I am getting used to having all 3 of my guys going this way & that around the house all day.  You are smiling & giving little laughs now - sleeping about 8-9 hours (!!) at night from around 7:30-4:30 in the morning.  Your naps are starting to get more regular & your eating is (obviously) doing wonderfully.  You have rolled over tummy to back, but still working on tummy time & holding up that head in push up position.  You have stolen my heart completely & I wouldn't know what to do without you.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment