Wednesday, January 2, 2013

one the second day of Christmas...

my true love gave to me... the Lyon family par-ty!

Matt & his cousin Krista were the only ones who weren't able to make it to the Prose's house for a big extended family gathering to celebrate Christmas & celebrate the gift of family.  The boys & I made the trip down & they had such a wonderful time in the midst of the big group.  My head was on the swivel mode as I tried to keep up with both of my independent boys all afternoon!  whew.


Hayden having a chat with Grandpa on his Elmo phone.  "can you hear me now??"


Hayden was Mr. Friendly with the family & just went around the whole house finding new friends to read to him, play with him, & show him the new toys.  No one was a stranger & warmed his momma's heart.


We spent the night & headed home after breakfast the next morning.  The boys enjoyed some quiet time with their Mimi & Grandpa - they so enjoy their company.


Yeah for living close enough for sweet, quiet visits & LOUD, crazy ones!!  best of both worlds. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment