Wednesday, January 30, 2013

happy.happy.birthday.

My most accomplished craft-to-date: bonnets&an apron for one very special 7-year-old's birthday party. ;-)  I'm not a seamstress by any stretch, but I'm enjoying the process of learning & being creative & jumping in without the fear of failure to stop me!

without further ado: my lovely, girly creations. haha


Unfortunately, we weren't able to visit for Corrie's birthday, but at least I was able to send her something made.with.love for her party.  I do think that handmade gifts & home made gifts can be powerful things when done with love!

The party was a perfect size of 7, so I didn't have to work too hard to get them all done in time. ;-)  The thought process of the plan&execution is my biggest struggle with projects, and once underway, it seems I'm becoming much more effective in finishing each task, which makes it that much more enjoyable.


The first two done.


My little model - such a willing fella to play the part (and didn't want me to take it off! haha).



Corrie, I hope you know how much your auntie loves you my dear. ;-)  and you&Madeline will have to keep doing fun-girly-things so that I can enjoy it twice a year!! haha  Love, Auntie Brie


I think they were well received!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment