Monday, June 18, 2012

not much going on.

These days we don't have too much going on.  ha.  We are planning Hayden's 1st birthday party... we are getting things together for our family pictures with my AMAZING friend Dana Andreasson of www.orangecatphoto.com.  Can't wait!!



We have teeth coming in...


This makes 8.  Four top, four bottom.  (James only had 7 at his 1st birthday, so Hayden is ahead on teeth count!)


We are TYING to learn the difference between quiet and LOUD.  James is such an amazing, boistrous little fella.  He runs through life.  He has a hard time using his quiet voice, but he's getting there. ;-)


We had to take wild man here for his 4th hair cut... Before:


After:

We got to make some special gifts for Daddy, Grandpa, & Papa for Father's day.  so.much.fun.  I'm not the craftiest woman on the planet, I'm pretty sure I could post my efforts in the next blog and be proud!!


Got to make another 'joy in a box' (I sent my Mom & my Mom-in-law each one for Mother's day) joy in a box for my awesome cousin who is a Carmelite nun.  Hoping she enjoys the encouragement of it and Ann Voskamp's 1000 Gifts as much as I do.  It is probably my favorite book of all time.


Lots more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment