I said that Hayden's first gift was from his Aunt Darcy and Uncle Josh, and that was true to an extent. haha. Really, he has actually been given a few little things so far, just nothing when he actually had been given his name!! So, his little backpack is the first thing that really displays his name, which I just love.
1. A super, adorable, sweet recordable book from his Grammie and Papa. His Papa recorded the reading which is so much fun. Hayden didn't even have a name at Christmas 2010 when he recieved this book, but he was loved!!! It's called All the ways I love you from Hallmark.
2. His mommy bought him an outfit. haha. See New Clothes for the New Baby! How could I resist??
3. His mommy bought him an Easter basket. No pictures of our Easter baskets because we actually picked up and went to Florida last minute and celebrated with our extended family. I was (as I usually am) too tired to take pictures when others are taking enough to document an event. Plus, I alway end up worrying about watching him way more attentively when we aren't at home. Taking pictures myself is almost always an 'at home' activity or a camera phone activity. haha, its terrible I know.
Needless to say, I got two baskets because I wanted them to match next Easter when James and Hayden get to celebrate it together. I got two books because I thought they were just too much fun for Easter. James' book was called What is Easter? which explains why we celebrate = Jesus!! And Hayden's was called Runaway Bunny which just had the perfect colors and message for my new little boy. Since I had two baskets and two books, I had to buy two Easter bunnies. haha. I LOVE these super soft little guys made by one of my favs, Jellycat. James got a brown one to match his book, and Hayden got a white one to match his book. You can see James little bunny in his big boy bed pictures. haha
4. We bought our awesome, amazing double stroller. That was a purchase really for Hayden, but for mommy's ease of two boys under two. Anything to make my life a little easier, I'm in! I feel like I'll have my work cut out for me no matter what, haha. It will be soo worth it though. I can't wait to see our sweet little Hayden in the stroller with his big brother. So much fun!! In case you were curious, it's the Britax B-Ready.
5. Your Aunt Natassja passed on some of your sweet cousin Jack's newborn clothes that were summer weight. My favorite was a sweet little blue sleep gown with simple white animals on it. So much fun to have something new to enjoy! Thanks Aunt Natassja. :-) ps. (We will pass back when if you have another little boy!!)
So, Hayden. You have been blessed my little fella. And I'm sure many more blessings to come!!