Sunday, March 27, 2011

New clothes for the New Baby!

Since we are having another little BOY, I have already started pulling out James' clothes to try to sort through what will work for this little fella, and what I can go ahead and get rid of.  I came to realize that all of James' clothes size 3-6 months are for the summer, and this little boy will only be wearing those if mommy does some creative layering!! So, my goal in buying something new and something blue for our boy, currently nicknamed Carson Daily, was layering pieces for that size.  I knew exactly what I wanted to buy!


I LOVED these reversible pants and jackets for James.  They are so nice and thick, and so versatile!  I couldn't resist the cute little fishies to match. :-)  Happy day little boy, your first baby gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment