Saturday, July 17, 2010

more 6 months pictures

James, James, what's his name?? Ask him again he'll tell you the same...


I can't help it. I took a lot of pictures of James, and its so hard to choose which ones to post when they look like this.

Now, I do not claim to be a photo editing expert, so if you have any tips for me, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am having fun doing some more with the pictures. When I was at the beach my Dad showed me a few more tricks to do using iPhoto to make the pictures look better. I think its hardest for me to be objective about the editing, because I love the subject so much!! haha, maybe one of these days I'll get the hang of what actually does improve an image, vs. just making it look a bit different.

Here are a few 5 and 6 month pictures to compare. You'd think that the pictures wouldn't be that different, but his mobility has changed SO much that you can even see it in the pictures of him just sitting! Its crazy. Time to buy a baby gate. haha

5 months

6 months

Maybe its just me, but I see so many changes. I love the faces he's making in these next two.

5 months

6 months

He's too much fun. I promise this is the last blog of 6 month pictures. haha - you can't blame a proud momma for showing too many pictures.


see?



No comments:

Post a Comment