Wednesday, July 14, 2010

baby faux-hawk



This was too much fun. I couldn't resist.

So a brief setting for these pictures: My Mom and Dad and I took James out to dinner in Vilano beach (just north of St. Augustine) and he sat in this high chair for a grand total of 5 minutes. Just long enough for me to take a couple of pictures! He's new to the high chair; he's only sat in on about 5 or 6 times other than ours at home which is bigger and much more support than ones at a restaurant. The rest of the meal was spent as I stood with him and tried to eat my dinner. My little boy doesn't like to sit when he's unhappy. Standing is the only way to go. :-) C'est la vie!!

In James' defense, the entire beach trip he napped for no longer than 25-30 minutes during the day. It was actually the worst sleep he's ever gotten. At home, he naps at 9am for 1-1.5 hours and at 1pm for 1.5-2.5 hours. At the beach, he basically took his 30 min nap at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and went to bed at 7. You're probably thinking, when did you go to the beach?? good question. :-( We got to go out for about 1 hour in the mid day and maybe 1 more hour in the late afternoon. It was probably for the best because my little red head couldn't have taken a whole lot more beach time than that. In these pictures, you can tell he's ridiculously tired. In the second picture, his eyes aren't even open all the way. poor guy! (actually poor guy but poor mommy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment