Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Christmas in July


Merry Christmas in July!!

We were blessed to be able to buy some little boy clothes from one of our neighbors in Orange Park, FL, and in that collection came some really cute little holiday outfits! We were pretty sure that we wouldn't be able to use any of them because our boy was born in January, and our friends' boys were born in May (yes, twins, so there were double outfits as well!). But, we managed to have our own little Christmas in July when James was wearing a sleeper too cute for me to pack away without getting any use out of it.

This is the face I imagine him making when opening a gift he doesn't like but doesn't want to be rude...

"of course, just want I've always wanted..."

This one was too funny. I don't know what he was thinking, and I'm not even going to try to narrate. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery??


His eyes looked so blue and beautiful in this one. I love them so much.

And, yes, he will be wearing them again. It's too cute, how could I not have Christmas in August, September, and maybe October if he still fits in them... which I doubt. :-) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment