Monday, September 23, 2013

Mimi&Grandpa's --snapshots--

We have had a great few trips down to Mimi&Grandpa's.  These boys got to have their first boat trip for a little fishin' in the rain.  Didn't let it stop them. 


Mimi&Grandpa - little baby Calvin could just eat you up.


I love seeing the older 3 Prose grandsons all in a group.  It is such a special thing to have a cousin just about the same age.


Hayden & Calvin snuggles.  "Peeze I hold baby Calvin, Mommy?  Peeze you put him in my lap??"


4.Prose.Grandsons.  Best I could get from our 3.5 yr old, 2.5 yr old, 2 yr old, & 4 month old.


The next trip we were able to celebrate our Nana's 80th birthday!!  We were able to visit with some of the Prose's cousins' kiddos.  + one 7 yr old, 4 yr old, &  2 yr old.  It was so nice to get a chance to catch up because they live out of state.


My boys & their funny faces.


Till next time Mimi&Grandpa's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment