Tuesday, September 3, 2013

loVe.

I love watching my boys play Super Hayden & Super James and zooooooom around and around and around....


I love watching my boys enJOY each other as they play.  I love how amazingly TALL James looks & how TINY Calvin looks.


I love my naked Hayden telling me to stop taking his picture when he's got the playroom to himself & all momma's attention.


I love how cute Hayden looks with bangs.  It has taken his hair a long time to come in all the way... I think we are still waiting!


I love Calvin's little old man mullet.


I love how my hubs can push all 3 of his boys in the buggy.


I love all these waving hands.


I love little faces pressed to the glass watching dolphins swim.


I love eyes full of wonder.


I love fresh hair cuts.  These 2 faces, so many things to love, to be counted as blessing, gift.  Thank you Lord for your gifts, you are good.  so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment