Thursday, December 13, 2012

perspective.

In this busy season of holidays&family&friends so many things can make our lives feel busy or stressful or frustrating or stressful.  Feelings of wanting to do more or have more or give more can ache & leave the spirit tired and empty.

So GRATEFUL to have this little kick in the pants during some quiet time at my house = nap time = re-coup time for momma.  Giving thanks to the Lord for what I have & what I have to give makes it enough.  Being ungrateful or unsatisfied or only seeing what isn't will leave me empty.  Saying thank you and meaning it fills the my heart & leaves me to quietly push past feelings of inadequacy.  Just for what I have.  and it is enough.


Thanks Ann.  ;-)  expert from: One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  check her out... http://www.aholyexperience.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment