Monday, June 10, 2013

Memorial Day.

My bro, the baby whisperer, and his family came to visit us for Memorial weekend & meet our new addition, Calvin Dean.  Seeing our kids playing together & Calvin in my brother's arms was precious to me.  My nieces were just dolls & James and Hayden just about burst they were so excited.  We had such a great visit - probably one of the sweetest visits we've ever had.


The little girls just gushed over the house & food & boys & toys.  Just lovely, sweet, hilarious girls.  I love having a few more girls around the house... ;-)


The baby whisperer in action!


I could just eat them up.  Their little personalities are all over each face.


It is AMAZING how fast they change.  Dec. 2011 vs. May 2013.  (5 months, almost 2, 4, and almost 6) vs. (almost 2, 3.5, 5 and 7)


Corrie & Madeline holding baby Calvin, 1 month old.


Aunt Darcy & little baby Cal.


These faces just make my heart skip a beat.  So grateful for family. big&small.


No comments:

Post a Comment