Thursday, August 2, 2012

Orange Cat Photo. is. awesome.

my sweet, amazing, talented friend.  Dana Andreasson.  Orange Cat Photo.  Blessed us by taking some family pictures of us now that we are a family of 4 - She braved the insane heat with us.  It hit 90 degrees at 10 am!  Dana has taken both my boys' newborn shots & done a family shoot with us as a family of 3.  She even photographed my whole side of the family when we hosted Thanksgiving one year.  I am going to miss you- and may even have to travel for pictures in the future... ;-)

Yes, Dana.  You.are.awesome.  You gave me a precious, precious gift.  Pictures to love.  Pictures to share.  Memories- captured in time.  The gift of that day- saved in brilliant clarity.  I can't help but fall in love with my boys, over and over.


and over... and over...


This just whispers to my heart-


I love.

Thank you for this gift.  Can't tell you what it means.  Can't wait to frame some and hang them in our new house!! (all photo credits: Orange Cat Photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment