Sunday, April 15, 2012

a little snap happy.

I seem to be a little snap happy lately.  Just can't help clickin' away- our little guys playing in the park on Easter Sunday afternoon.

James' first self initiated friendship.  This little boy and he played ball.  This little guy talked a mile a minute and James just squealed laughter and loved every minute.  He even learned to play swords with sticks.  yes sir.

Our own little Easter egg hunt in the back yard with Daddy.  Full speed ahead- full steam ahead.  Ready, set, go!!

Easter eggs on the slide...

Daddy & his buddy Hayden.

spring time flowers & folksy christian kids tunes playing for breakfast time... sweet time with my little guys.  Can't wait till we can all sing together.

Still working on counting all moments as blessing - with thanks - even the ones that taste bitter.  Some moments are easy, and other seem so hard.  Job 2:10 "...Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?"  Whether the 'trouble' seems large or small, can I not count it all joy- can I not be thankful for what I have been given today?  Thank you Father for all your good gifts today- none of which I deserve but all speak to me of your love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment