Monday, April 9, 2012

great & grand parents.

There are not a whole lot of things more sweet that photographs of those you love with your little ones.  I know how precious I hold photographs of my own grandparents who have already gone home to be with Jesus- I can't help but see some of those sweeet images pop through my mind when I think of them.

Hayden & Nana

snuggles for James with his Mimi & Nana.

Oh Grandpa, you are so silly. :-)  but, seriously, this is soo sweet.  Oh what joy.

This guy has a special place in his heart for his great & grand parents.  What a blessing to have them in our lives.

Cause what can be more fun that splashing together?

Or tucking in Riley with your Sheepy & blanket & a snuggle??  haha.  Oh my- they enjoy your silly just as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment