Sunday, October 23, 2011

first date.

Our first date after having Hayden!!


Matt and I were able to go to the Young Life fundraiser banquet for the Lake Norman area, and we had such a nice time.  Thank you to Meredith for inviting us, setting up our baby sitters (yes we had two), and basically planning our 'date night'.  We had a refreshing time hearing testimony of how the Lord is working in the lives of the teens.  What an honor to hear these amazing young people's stories of how they were brought from death to life in Christ.  Nothing will make you want to cry and smile like that- and makes me miss working with high school students!

Now, I know you're still thinking: you had two babysitters?? Yes. One at home with our James so he could go to bed.  One at the dinner with us watching Hayden so I could nurse him half way though the night but also enjoy myself! Way to go Meredith- I never knew two sitters could have been so worth it to make our first date happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment