Monday, October 18, 2010

cutest pumpkin in the patch

My sweet in-laws visited us and insisted that we go get James a pumpkin.  How could we say no to that?? Normally, I like to wait and get one nice and fresh to carve for Halloween, but hey, who doesn't love pumpkin hunting? Not James; that's for sure.  We can't even go to the grocery store without him getting all excited about the pumpkin displays, but anyways...

The Proses :-)


My sweet pumpkin.  Number 1 thing we learned that day: James loves wagons. Seriously, he needs one for Christmas.  He was so cute; we didn't know if he would just topple out of it or not.  But, you can see, he held on with both his little hands and loved every minute of it.  Maybe we'll find a hot garage sale... :-)


James is a lucky boy to have such great grandparents.  Now, that is 'great' as in awesome, not as in an extra generation... haha.  I actually had a funny thought about that today.  For me to be a great grandparent, James will have to have a kid who has a kid.  Wow.  One day It will really blow my mind.


Our little family :-)


How blessed are we.

No comments:

Post a Comment