Sunday, February 12, 2012

I think I can...

Hayden is a scoot scooter.  He wants soo badly to crawl, and mostly he just shifts his weight back and forth from his feet to knees, to elbows/belly, to all fours, and up to sitting.  He's practically a little break-dancer with some of his little moves.  He is precious to watch.

Caught him in action going for one of his favorite hand-me-down rattles from his big bro.  Attempt #1 a little short....

Attempt #2.... and Success!!


Our little fella surprising me during his 'nap' time by sitting up.

Can't believe his little teeth are already coming in!!

One. February 8th

Two. February 9th

Sweet little fella, I could just eat you up. :-)  I love having you in my life.  I am blessed with so much joy in my life, and you little fella, you are vessel of God's blessing in my life.  My joy is a gift given by God through you.  I'm so grateful- I am seeing this stage through whole new eyes this time around with my second- I'm not mourning the loss of each stage as they pass.  I had such a hard time letting go as James grew and grew... but just being thankful for each day and entering into a few little moments where I can truly recognize my gracious God in the beauty of my baby boy.  To 'slow down the torrent of time' for just a second.  So thankful for this way to embrace the crazy that is my life.  The ordinary, the simple, the beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment