Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


First of all, when I was growing up, St. Partrick's Day was my brother's birthday first.  If you didn't wear green in our house, he got to pinch you!  (and he pinched hard as I recall, haha)  I'm sorta glad that no one tries to pinch me these days! :-)

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!  Followed by... HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

James got a special St. Patty's Day outfit from his grandparents, which warranted a photo shoot.  Of course, they knew his mommy loves any kind of new outfit, and James loves balloons more than anything else!  Our little leprechaun had a blast playing outside today.  It was beautiful!!

Our boy is 'lucky' that his Daddy is so good lookin.... :-)


Gotta give my little man a hug when I can get it!!


Gotta make sure to say hi to his baby brother!


To eat this stick, or not to eat this stick.  THAT is the question.


Check out this 'cheese' face!  Hope everyone had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment