Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is it March already??

Welcome March 2011.  I'm not going to lie, but I can't believe February is already gone.  I'm still feel like we JUST celebrated James' 1st birthday!  I've been terrible about taking pictures lately, and so I'm making up for it a little today.  Thankfully, my family always bails me out and takes a ton of pictures- so I don't always have to!  Which, is a blessing- and I actually get to be in the pictures for a change. haha

So, soon, I will get to share some pictures from our Prose family ski trip when I have some!!

I thought to usher in March, I would share a picture of my chubby cheeked baby from March 1, 2010.  How cute is this little smile??


And of course an adorable smiles from March 1, 2011.  This little fella was cracking me up at dinner tonight.  and I thought he was cute as a baby... haha


What's that you said??


I said, super c-u-t-e. haha. That was for you Matt Prose.

No comments:

Post a Comment