Monday, January 1, 2018

Hayden's 6th Birthday!!

Happy 6th Birthday Hayden!!  We celebrated you with your own Lego Bat Cave...





We had a blast decorating our house & making fun things to eat Lego Batman style.  Mimi made Hayden's cake, which was amazing!  She built so many legos to decorate, and it turned out super cool.  Hayden absolutely loved his cake!







Dressing up like Batman was the funniest!  I loved seeing David & Max in this mask; it cracked me up!











Happy Birthday dear Hayden!  Happy birthday to you!





Yay for legos & Yay for you Hayden!  I hope you had the best day.  We love celebrating you!

2 comments:

  1. Hayden's 6th Birthday!! It seems fabulous. I am just so impressed with these ideas. Even I would be starting the preparations soon for my twin’s birthday but hosting a party is not my cup of tea. I feel quite stressed during all the planning and plotting and that’s why would be reserving the outdoor event venue Atlanta this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my late reply! I have a mother in law who always makes the cake for our boys’ birthdays, and that frees me up to do what I enjoy doing. That’s my best advice to you- don’t do what feels stressful, but what feels like fun! Celebrating your twins will be a wonderful day no matter what kind of party you throw. Best wishes to you!

      Delete