Thursday, May 5, 2011

Catch me if you can...


James is a walking man now.  walk on walking man!!  I've been busy chasing him all over our house, our yard, and everywhere else we go, haha.  He's getting pretty good at walking, so I finally have taken a few new pictures of him.  I'd like to blame pregnancy, moving, and just the business and stress of life for my lack of photos as of late.  Life is crazy sometimes.

On our ski trip this year with the Proses, we got James a t-shirt that matches a onsie that he had last year.  Check our this future ski dude, then and now.

June 23, 2010 - 5 months

May 4, 2011 - 15.5 months

James is coming up on 16 months old now, and I'm just over 27 weeks pregnant with our next little ski dude, Hayden Matthew Prose. :-)  We've pretty much decided on this name, even though Matt and I both have a hard time with committing to a name- its just such an important decision.  Our move to Charlotte is coming up, surprise!  That's how we feel anyways.  But, like it or not, its 3 weeks away.


Lucky for us we can spend our days enjoying our little buddy.  Talk about a blessing of de-stressing.  How could you be stressed when you are watching this scene unfold??  16 months old is an AWESOME age.  He is soo funny now, and does so many things unexpectedly.  Just now he crawled into Roo's travel carrier- which is a pretty tight fit!!  haha, he makes me laugh so hard. :-)  I love our little buddy.  Can't wait to meet the next little man in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment