Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Septemberrrrr

September 2019, ah you were full of all the normal things that make days in the Fall so alike. School, soccer, church, play time. We celebrated Teresa's birthday in Tampa, and I had my first day as a long term substitute at St. John's Country Day School. It was unique for that reason for sure!



Calvin wanted to go read in the tree house, and he asked me to come too. How could I say no to that?


Testing out Halloween costumes & then relaxing a minute as SWAT team members.


First Day of school for me! haha, I sent my mom&dad a picture. :-)


Hermione went with us to celebrate Labor Day weekend and Teresa's birthday. She loved sitting in Hayden's lap! 


Ok these pictures of Grandpa tickling David are just the sweetest. Blissful laughter.




Doesn't get any better than having space to run&play.


My YL girls!! Love them so much.


This season James and Hayden were on the same team for Academy U10. It made practice schedules really easy for me! I only had two teams that year for the three older boys. It is really fun to see them playing together.




Florida perk: still swimming in September. Yes, those are inflatable coozies. I have no idea where they came from, but you know my boys decided to play with them & had a blast!



Ms. Camryn was my nanny for David while I was working. She took the boys to school, picked them up, kept David on Thursday and Friday, and kept them all in the afternoon until I got home. She was the one who made that whole schedule work! I never could have tried working again without her!!


Calvin honestly is just totally adorable. I love that precious face!


A really great day for us: we found a baby kitten in our garage!! We named her Oreo, and also Litten, and she became our outside cat. She is adored by the boys, and she is so soft. She really is a great little cat, and I'm so happy we could vet her and enjoy her company.




A little video game session at a local spot.


A typical Monday night after YL! These girls are something special.



James and Hayden's team got to play at halftime for the North Florida Osprey's game, so we all went to watch. And Calvin played as goalie-you should see those quick feet!! He had the best time.


Thank you Lord for these days full of work and play. Thank you for the ways to helped me to do all you had given me to do. Thank you for the opportunity to see what it was like at that school and what it was like to work. Thank you for soccer and seeing the boys play together. Thank you for all your gifts Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment