Thursday, January 7, 2021

Novemberrrr

November 2019- I finished up my teaching position, and the boys finished up soccer season for the Fall. We had some super memorable YL clubs, and helped host this YL tailgate at Fleming Island. The boys loved going to hang out and play, and the free cookies are always a win for them, haha.


Grandpa&Mimi came up to see the boys play some soccer, but it was a chilly morning.



Young 'Loaf' club was a classic.


Hermione's hair cut was interesting, but she's always cute.


My bestie Hannah made this little surprise for me when I got home from teaching, and it really caught me off guard. Such a sweet sweet friend. It made me cry!


Matt&theboys took me to my favorite beach combing spot & treated me to my favorite seafood place. Such a great birthday.






Our baby kitty finished her kitten vet appts, and she's doing great.


James made me some really sweet birthday 'coupons' to spend when I wanted. Ms. Camryn took David shopping and made them some ninja turtle cookies one afternoon for the fun of it. Lucky boys!










Friends-giving 2019!! A first and a favorite. Loved having big David and Camryn join us, and it was really a blast getting to celebrate with my YL girls.




I missed David's Thanksgiving meal in his class, and I had hoped it was the last thing I was going to miss. But 2020 had some other plans. oof.


The cake my sweet freshman made me for my last day. I really loved getting to be their teacher. The 'Prose mad' thing is a pop culture reference, and a jab at me for when they knew they had gotten under my skin. It didn't happen often, but I will admit it happened. It was a funny way to tease me, and I laughed!


Done teaching!! Time for Thanksgiving break!



My Grandpa Stu. Love these pictures of him at my parents' house.




We got to go hiking at the Amacaloa Falls with Grammy&Papa, and it was really great. The boys were troopers, and David climbed the whole way. I was shocked!!












Thankfully, Grammy could drive, and we didn't walk back down. We got to have a lovely lunch at the top and then head back.



Pie time with the boys & Corrie and Madeline!



What a spread. Madeline's pie turned out beautiful.



Four square in the front cul-de-sac. Grammy&I were spectators.




Aunt Michelle gave Christmas presents early- Pokemon switch games!


Thanksgiving is over so it's time to decorate for Christmas!



The West twins came with the us to go shark tooth hunting in Jax. When you've got your tree up already, and it's still November, why not hit up the beach on a beautiful day? I love getting to do this.




Thank you Lord for the completion of my journey teaching. It was a bittersweet ending: so happy to be able to be home with my boys for the holiday season, but so sad to leave the students I had gotten to spend 3 months with. The Lord is good. Thank you Lord for so much of my family, together at Thanksgiving. What a gift! Thank you Lord for my dear husband and my precious boys. I am so grateful for my life with them. They sweeten all of it. Lord you are generous and kind! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment