Saturday, September 10, 2011

SURPRISE!!

We had to have a surprise 'birthday' party for my Mom when we were all together.  She turned 50 this past summer- you would never guess because she looks so young!! :-)  We hadn't gotten to celebrate, so she was REALLY surprised when we did the whole party for her.  So glad we could celebrate with you Mom.  We love you!!!

If you can see James, he was pretty darn excited.  The beautiful cake was made by my sis Michelle.  My sis-in-law Darcy get the major props for picking out and bringing our group gift for my Mom.  We hardly ever do birthday celebrations together because we all live so far apart, so we had to make this one special.  New luggage for Grammy to travel in style to visit her grandbabies!! haha :-D


And how could I resist the 50 disco ball card that sang a song about being 50. haha. James loved it.


My favorite moment caught on film: 'hungry eyes...'

No comments:

Post a Comment