Friday, September 9, 2011

Labor Day Weekend: Austin reunion!!

Our Labor Day was pretty special.  My whole 'big' family (as my mom likes to say) was together.  This does not happen very often, and it was the first time many of them got to meet our newest member, Hayden Matthew Prose. :-)

Check us out- we are getting to be quite the good looking group! haha, with each new addition I mean.


I have so many pictures to commit to memory.  love that we got to spend time together and make some memories!!  Even though sometimes coordinating this many people is stressful and tough, it is always worth the effort in the end.  As I have started to learn, sometimes even if the timing is inopportune or the space is tight, I want to be grateful for the time was have been given.  Lord, help me not to miss out on my chances to ENJOY my family by being stressed!! That is my prayer- please help me not to forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment