Thursday, December 31, 2020

Mayyyyy

Wow, what an incredible month! Matt&I were able to go to White Oak Conservation for a sunset safari & dinner with our best friends, Zac&Hannah. The incredible beauty of these wild animals is only matched by the sense of fear they inspire! Absolutely gorgeous and terrifying. We would highly recommend!








That very weekend, we grabbed our boys and drove up to NC for YOUNG LIFE FAMILY CAMP!! It was an incredible time together. Matt and I loved taking the boys here because it is the same place we take our campers. It let us show our boys where we go and give them a taste of what YL camp is like. It was a great blessing for our family! (And I got to take my high school friends there just over a month later!)













Best part for my boys: probably frog catching.






Thanks to our sweet friends the McDaniels for letting us crash your family camp weekend!! We loved getting to watch you lead!


But, by far the best part of the weekend was picking up our PUPPY!!!! Hermione Rose Prose came home with us on our drive, and we were instantly in love!









She is just the most precious little baby!




Yes, that's James in the pink shirt on the right side. He thought he should start at the starting line for the 5K. He sprinted around the first corner or so, but seeing him take off at the beginning is so great!


Our buddies, JoJo & Joshie came to meet Hermione!


Bowling field trip for Calvin.




My end-of-the-year meal for my Orange Park girls!! This group was something special, and I wanted to give them a book to help them navigate their life after high school. Love these girls!






Oh my word, end of the year shows! Hayden was a pig in his 2nd grade show, and Calvin was a farmer in his Kindergarten show. It is always fun to watch them!


Camryn's prom pics!!


Hermione got to meet her best friend in the whole wide world, Chip.



Last day of preschool for David!




Took David to see my OP girls on their senior prank day. He loved the balloons!
















Beach time, park time, play time, and OP graduation night!












These OP seniors were something else. Special doesn't quite do it justice. It feels like they were and are my YL kids. 

Lord thank you for all the wonderful gifts you gave us in May 2019. Wow, its crazy to look back on all that happened in just one month, and I am so grateful. My boys have grown like crazy, and so has my pup, and so have my YL kids. I pray these hazy memories can be saved and rejoiced over for many years to come. Thank you Lord! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment