Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Marchhhhh

Hello March 2019. What better way to start than an adorable Hattie&David picture. These two in Jessica's gorgeous kitchen- what could be cuter!?


This was the year that I ordered a bunch of gifts with the boys' art. I got them for Mother's Day- a water bottle with each image, a cloth tote bag, a set of cards, and a cling sticker. I mixed up the items, and gave them in the bag to my Mom, Mrs. Teresa, and me! It was the sweetest thing, and I loved it!



The boy's art walk - we visited each of their classroom's displays. I love seeing all the things their art teacher guides them to make. So great!




March always brings the Gate River Run! David went with me to get my race packet, so we snapped a pic under the big welcome arch. I am so thankful for this annual run. It motivates me to run, keeps me in better shape than I would have been in, and is a well done event.



Anthony's 18th birthday! Matt took his YL guys to play some laser tag to celebrate, so we tagged along. Our boys LOVE these fellas. It is a cool thing to have this kind of friendship.


Beach Day in March, yes please! It is always cold, but the boys never seem to mind. They can't stay away from the water.









Spring Break camping at Hanna Park! Bike riding, beach glass hunting, shark tooth finding, camp fires, and tent sleeping in the cool nights. Absolute blast! We went with our besties, the Wests, and love having their company. Makes it even better!







James recreating an arm drawing that him Mimi made for him once with his charred stick from the fire. Future tattoo? yeeesh!



And then there is the time that one of your favorites pies you in the face during club. What an awesome sport!!



Lucky us- Matt had a work conference that met at one of the Universal hotels, so we tagged along! They had a great pool, so we invited our friends to come swim for the morning and hang out. It was really lovely. Lindy is fantastic, and her three boys are so close in age to my four. They loved being at the new pool with its awesome slide, but friends make it exponentially better.







Our 7 little boys. Getting less little everyday.




We took a day trip up to Ft. Clinch to explore for fun, and ended up seeing an alligator in the water!?! It isn't common, but it did scare me pretty good. I got some great group shots of these boys.




The boys' soccer season kicked off with game day! Love their uniforms- I love seeing them play. (insert heart emoji! haha, I've gotten too used to using emojis when I text these days...!)



David&I chilling between lunches at Orange Park High School! He was such a great sport to go with me to visit my Young Life friends. These boys LOVE 'big David' as we call him! We all showed up to watch him in the Mr. OPHS contest, and my boys cheered him on!


This is what our daily life turns into at the end of the day: wrestle match with Daddy, boys in their undies, a pile of arms&legs. haha, it never gets old!




Thank you Lord for a full month of school, sports, camping, and adventure. All these pictures of my four boys together make my heart so happy. Thank you Lord for this age where they can all play together. Thank you for these golden years of childhood! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment